Where Student-Athletes & Families Prepare To Play At The Division I or High Division II/III Level With Great Academics
Fill out our recruiting form here:
- 2020 MXB Division I Boarding Prep Experience
- Please see who is attending our 2020 MXB Boarding Prep Experience here
Please review our 45 Division I as well as our 60+ other college players: ALUMNI
We offer an NCAA-like, 3 week (June) Summer Club Division 1 Experience to help your son increase his college opportunities to get into the best academic school possible, with the goal of playing in the NCAA.
Once the dorm houses are full then our Division I roster spots will not be available.
2020 MXB Boarding Prep High School Summer Experience
- Please see who is attending our 2019 MXB Boarding Prep Experience here
- Dormitory housing with room and board
- Student-athletes arrive in early June (when out of school) & will depart in late June.
- Affluent area 20 miles north of Boston (Andover and North Andover, Massachusetts)
- We provide complimentary pick up and drop off to Logan (Boston airport)
- Practices & Tournaments
- Daily, highly intense and up-tempo practices run by our staff
- 4 competitive and college recruiting tournaments on the East Coast
- 1 of which could be replaced by 4 college visits where we are practicing and interacting with the college coach and his staff
- ALSO INCLUDED
- Life experience
- On-field stick skill and positional work in the morning
- Off-field strength & conditioning program with on staff Professional strength and conditioning coach
- Experience of a lifetime
ALL Inclusive 2020 Tuition: $3,995 (that means everything except your travel to get to Boston and back home, and your uniform which we keep separate because of sizing and number preference).
- We realize for many this is a big savings from the current sub-par club experience many are receiving
Once the recruiting form above has been filled out, you will receive a PHONE CALL from our staff.
We look forward to beginning the process with you and your family.
Here are the steps you will need to take:
- Fill out our recruiting form –
- You will receive a phone call from our staff