Proven SAT score increases:
- Jonathan (NY) – improvement of 380 points
- Brandon (ID) – improvement of 360 points
- Sawyer (MA) – improvement of 240 points
- Conor (MA) – improvement of 230 points
- Matt (MA) – improvement of 190 points
- Joe (MA) – improvement of 180 points
- Mike (NH) – improvement of 170 points
- Jacob (CO) – improvement of 170 points
- Dom (VA) – improvement of 160 points
- Jason (CA) – improvement of 150 points
College Admissions Prep
- SAT Prep Course:
- Student-athletes will take the SAT in October after participating in a course and a structured plan of study.
- College Admissions Guidance:
- Student-athletes work with our experienced staff to come up with a plan tailored to their needs.
- College Visits:
- Visit schools based on each student-athlete’s list and college coach’s interest.
- College Lacrosse Coach/Recruiter Communication:
- Our staff works with our student-athletes to communicate and express interest of our players to colleges.
- College List Layout:
- Tailored to each student-athlete based on academics, athletics, interests, social fit and other factors.
College Life Prep
- College Course at Merrimack College in North Andover, MA
- All student-athletes will be enrolled in a 12-week course taught by a professor exclusively for our players. The course may be transferable to the student-athlete’s future college and will count as a credited course.
- Our staff helps student-athletes adjust to living away from home and teaches them important strategies for time-management.
Throughout the program, our student-athletes may have several options for giving back and volunteering in the community. We believe very strongly in the power of giving back and we encourage all of our student-athletes to pursue a volunteer experience that they are passionate about. It’s not just us: college admissions officers look for students who think beyond themselves and show an interest and passion for helping others.